Built by FBT Practitioners for FBT Return Preparers
Our FBT Manager Software Tool is new for 2024 and currently being developed for delivery in early 2024. The Tool is a FBT Return preparation software that has a strong focus on ensuring that the correct records have been maintained and confirming the basis for reductions in taxable value (Exemption, concession, reduction, contributions etc). The Tool is being developed based on my 25 plus years of hands on FBT experience – understanding business needs and also the current ATO requirements and key risk areas.
2023 FBT Return Preparation – Full Day Online Live Workshop – Tuesday 21 February 2023
ONLINE 21 FEBRUARY 2023 REGISTER HERE
2023 FBT Return Preparation – Full Day Online Live Workshop – Thursday 30 March 2023
ONLINE 30 MARCH 2023 REGISTER HERE
Our full day online live FBT Workshops are focussed on Preparing the 2023 FBT Return and Reportable Fringe Benefits amounts. These FBT Workshops are ideal for those who prefer remote learning and / or prefer to access the recording at a later more convenient time.
What can you expect?
A comprehensive update on the Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) changes for 2023 and 2023 FBT Return Preparation, including:
- Recent law and ATO changes
- Electric Vehicles – how to claim exemption and reporting requirements
- The $1 billion FBT gap and how the ATO intends to close the FBT gap
- Overview including Type 1 and Type 2 benefits and employee contributions
- Explaining and analysing all 13 Fringe Benefit categories – how to value and exemptions / concessions available
- How to prepare the 2023 FBT Return form
- Special rules for Exempt and Rebatable Employers
- Full coverage on all benefit categories, exemptions and concessions
- Salary Packaging – how it works and the best benefits to package
Online Attendees will be provided with:
• A full set of presentation notes
• A detailed 2023 FBT Technical Manual
• Our 2023 FBT Essentials Checklist
• An attendance certificate for CPD/CPE
ABOUT OUR TRAINERS
Peter Adams – Co-founder of Tight 5 Solutions, incorporating Easy As Tax Finder.
Peter is a captivating public speaker. Having held senior tax positions with KPMG, PWC, BNP-Paribas and Chase Manhattan, Peter regularly talks at professional association events about current tax issues.
Paul Mather – Founder of FBT Salary Packaging Solutions and Co-founder of Tight 5 Solutions, incorporating Easy As Tax Finder.
Paul is an accomplished trainer with over 25 years’ experience. Most recently Paul has over 12 years experience running his own practice FBT Salary Packaging Solutions and prior to that 10 years with EY Sydney specialising in Employment Taxes and Indirect Taxes.
We will be offering a range of training options in early 2023, to assist FBT Return preparers and reviewers with preparing the 2023 FBT Returns and reporting on Employee Payment Summary.
Please click here for more information. https://fbtsolutions.com.au/fbt-return-preparation-full-day-workshops/