*** BOOK YOUR PLACE FOR OUR 2023 SALARY PACKAGING MASTERCLASS – PLEASE SEE BELOW ***
Our full day Salary Packaging Masterclass will provide you with the knowledge and tools to understand and manage Salary Packaging.
2023 Salary Packaging Masterclass (ONLINE)
Our full day Salary Packaging Masterclass is designed to help you and your colleagues manage, expand or implement your Salary Packaging program.
Our interactive Salary Packaging Masterclass bring together the practical guidance and technical rules to help you manage your Salary Packaging program and maximise the benefit to your employee’s in an efficient and rewarding manner.
ONLINE: Thursday 4 May 2023
Join Live Online or Watch Recording Later
What can you expect?
A comprehensive analysis of Salary Packaging from a conceptual, practical and technical perspective, including:
- Special rules for Exempt and Rebatable Employer
- What if analysis
- The importance of policies
- Pre-tax and post-tax considerations
- Motor vehicles valuation using either statutory formula method and operating cost or logbook method
- Associate Leasing
- The Equilease – levelling the playing field in Salary Packaging motor vehicle leasing
- Car parking benefits
- Meal Entertainment, Recreational Entertainment and Entertainment Facility Leasing
- Temporary and Permanent Relocations / LAFHA v Travel / Remote Area / Expatriates
- Exemptions and Concessions, including Laptops & Portable Electronic Devices
- Employee reportable fringe benefits amounts (RFBA)
- Gain an understanding of the key documentation requirements for claiming reductions, concessions and exemptions
- How to avoid the most common mistakes that organisations make
- Discover ways that you can achieve real savings and reduce the tax liability for your employee’s and you as an employer
Attendees will be provided with:
– An attendance certificate for CPD/CPE purposes (6.5 hours)
– Access to two highly experienced Salary Packaging practitioners and Salary Packaging trainers
– A detailed 2023 FBT and Salary Packaging Technical Manual
– A complimentary gap analysis of your Salary Packaging offerings and policies
– Our 2023 Salary Packaging Checklist
Who should attend?
All personnel involved in managing Salary Packaging or those wanting to understand what is involved, including:
1. Salary Packaging Managers
2. Payroll Managers and their teams
3. Tax Accountants
4. Financial Accountants
5. HR Managers, Remuneration & Benefits Managers and their teams.
Webinar starts at 9.30am and concludes by 4.30pm. (break times will be provided)
ONLINE LIVE or RECORDING – $440 incl. GST
About our presenters – experienced Salary Packaging and FBT practitioners and trainers
If your looking for 2023 FBT Return Training, please click here: 2023 FBT RETURN TRAINING WORKSHOPS
Paul Mather – Founder of FBT Salary Packaging Solutions
With over 20 years hands on practical Salary Packaging, FBT Return and Salary Packaging Consulting experience, Paul has reviewed hundreds of Salary Packaging arrangements and systems, and prepared, reviewed and lodged thousands of FBT returns – he has an incredible depth of practical and technical knowledge to share.
Paul has delivered hundreds of Salary Packaging and FBT training sessions across all industry groups and in a variety of formats.
Paul is a member of the ATO’s FBT Stakeholder Group (since 2005) and has plenty of ATO insight to also share.
Peter is a vastly experienced tax practitioner having held senior tax positions with KPMG, PWC, BNP-Paribas and Chase Manhattan,
Peter is a captivating and sought after public speaker, regularly talking at professional association events about current tax issues.
Please contact us if you have any further questions regarding our 2023 Salary Packaging MasterclassGet In Touch