*** DATES AND LOCATIONS FOR OUR 2022 SALARY PACKAGING MASTERCLASSES – PLEASE SEE BELOW ***
Our full day Salary Packaging Masterclasses will provide you with the knowledge and tools to understand and manage Salary Packaging.
Choose from FIVE full day FACE TO FACE Masterclasses and a full day ONLINE Live and Recorded Masterclass
2022 Salary Packaging Masterclasses (FACE TO FACE and ONLINE)
If your looking for FBT Training, please click here: 2022 FBT RETURN TRAINING WORKSHOPS
Perth: Thursday 5 May 2022
Parmelia Hilton Hotel – 14 Mill St, Perth WA 6000
Melbourne: Thursday 21 July 2022
Melbourne Marriott Hotel – Corner Exhibition &, Lonsdale St, Melbourne
ONLINE: Wednesday 14 September 2022
Live Online or Recording
Brisbane: Tuesday 18 October 2022
Brisbane Hilton Hotel – 190 Elizabeth St, Brisbane City
Sydney: Friday 21 October 2022
Sydney Hilton Hotel – 488 George Street, Sydney 2000
Adelaide: Wednesday 26 October 2022
Hilton Adelaide Hotel – 233 Victoria Square, Adelaide
Our full day Salary Packaging Masterclass is designed to help you and your colleagues manage, expand or implement your Salary Packaging program.
Our interactive Salary Packaging Masterclass bring together the practical guidance and technical rules to help you manage your Salary Packaging program and maximise the benefit to your employee’s in an efficient and rewarding manner.
What can you expect?
A comprehensive analysis of Salary Packaging from a conceptual, practical and technical perspective, including:
- Special rules for Exempt and Rebatable Employer
- What if analysis
- The importance of policies
- Pre-tax and post-tax considerations
- Motor vehicles valuation using either statutory formula method and operating cost or logbook method
- Associate Leasing
- Car parking benefits
- Meal Entertainment, Recreational Entertainment and Entertainment Facility Leasing
- Temporary and Permanent Relocations / LAFHA v Travel / Remote Area / Expatriates
- Exemptions and Concessions, including Laptops & Portable Electronic Devices
- Employee reportable fringe benefits amounts (RFBA)
- Gain an understanding of the key documentation requirements for claiming reductions, concessions and exemptions
- How to avoid the most common mistakes that organisations make
- Discover ways that you can achieve real savings and reduce the tax liability for your employee’s and you as an employer
Attendees will be provided with:
– An attendance certificate for CPD/CPE purposes (7.5 hours)- Lunch, morning & afternoon tea
– Opportunities to network with your peers and fellow Salary Packaging personnel
– Access to two highly experienced Salary Packaging practitioners and Salary Packaging trainers
– A detailed 2022 Salary Packaging and FBT Technical Manual
– A free Salary Packaging Calculator Tool
– Our 2022 Salary Packaging Checklist
Who should attend?
All personnel involved in managing Salary Packaging or those wanting to understand what is involved, including:
1. Salary Packaging Managers
2. Payroll Managers and their teams
3. Tax Accountants
4. Financial Accountants
5. HR Managers, Remuneration & Benefits Managers and their teams.
Registration commences at 8.30am for a 9am start and concludes at 4.30pm.
1. Non Members – $550 incl. GST
2. Easy As Tax Finder members – $500 incl. GST
3. ONLINE LIVE or RECORDING – $440 incl. GST
Not a member? Sign up here: EASY AS TAX FINDER – JOIN HERE
About our presenters – experienced Salary Packaging and FBT practitioners and trainers
Paul Mather – founder of FBT Salary Packaging Solutions
With over 20 years hands on practical Salary Packaging, FBT Return and Salary Packaging Consulting experience, Paul has reviewed hundreds of Salary Packaging arrangements and systems, and prepared, reviewed and lodged thousands of FBT returns – he has an incredible depth of practical and technical knowledge to share.
Paul has delivered hundreds of Salary Packaging and FBT training sessions across all industry groups and in a variety of formats. Paul is a member of the ATO’s FBT Working Group and has plenty of ATO insight to also share.
Peter is a vastly experienced tax practitioner having held senior tax positions with KPMG, PWC, BNP-Paribas and Chase Manhattan,
Peter is a captivating and sought after public speaker, regularly talking at professional association events about current tax issues.
Please contact us if you have any further questions regarding our 2022 Salary Packaging MasterclassesGet In Touch