Our tailored salary packaging solutions help our employer clients pay their staff more without increasing the wage bill.
We assist employers and employees in all aspects of salary packaging, including implementation, review, outsource and advisory.
Pay@bility (https://www.bility.com.au/) was established to serve the salary packaging requirements of clients who want an end-to- end salary packaging service, incorporating strong fleet management capability with transparent benefit administration, choosing not to be with a conglomerate.
We provide administration services for all Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) organisation types: private enterprise, not for profit employers, charities and the health sector.
We are Australian owned, with headquarters in Perth and an office in Melbourne, allowing us to provide services across the Australian time-zones. Pay@bility was founded by Lance Compton, having spent much of his working career in the industry, (OR ‘having worked in the industry for 15 years,’) building some of the largest salary packaging companies in Australia and managing some of the country’s largest contracts.
Paul Mather is Pay@bility’s FBT & Salary Packaging Specialist with over 25 years of FBT & Salary Packaging experience.
Our unique system enables employers and benefit administrators to custom-design their packaging programmes, then monitor usage on demand, whilst providing the ease of use and transparency that employees require to benefit from salary packaging.
We do not use a bank card programme for Capped Benefits or Meal Entertainment. This improves the employee experience by;
- Removing the need to identify yourself at a bank every time a card programme changes;
- Reducing the number of parties involved and removing the need to manage a separate card balance(s);
- Reducing the cost of administration and allowing employees to use their own credit cards
- Simplifying the packaging process;
Using our technology that has been developed with 15 years of Intellectual Property;
- We have deployed a photographic claim service that updates your package for Meal Entertainment, Mortgage, Rental, Credit Card statements, Registration and Insurance renewals;
- Claiming for a meal couldn’t be easier, just snap the invoice from your mobile and upload. Within 2 business days, the claim is settled, and the money is back in your bank account – no more embarrassing declines;
We have integrated our fleet management platform with our salary packaging platform, thereby removing the need to double touch any package;
- We use Macquarie Vehicle Services to source cars for employees and because they source so many vehicles, their price has yet to be beaten. Your employees benefit from reduced purchase prices and lower finance charges for novated leases;
- We use Starfleet to manage our maintenance authorisation, passing on their fleet discounts on all servicing and parts to your employees;
We deploy a staff member to your site to administer salary packaging and be the point of contact for employees as we transition and for queries for up to 12 months after we transition. Time varies from full-time to half-day or part-time, based on the need and the participation, which can be extended based on site requirements;
- Our systems are designed to incorporate remote administration;
We can structure our administration to run a full or partial outsource, recognising that you may wish to retain part of the administration internally.
Other Salary Packaging projects
In addition to undertaking Implementation and Outsourcing of salary packaging arrangements for employers, we have recently undertaken the following related projects:
- Undertaking salary packaging and FBT reviews including ensuring the optimal offering is available
- Designing of and writing Salary Packaging and Fringe Benefit Policies
- Provision of Salary Packaging training
- Reviewing the relationships and responsibilities between Human Resources, Payroll, Tax, Finance, business operations, external providers and streamlining the interactions.