2013 Salary Packaging Essentials seminars
We are running our popular Salary Packaging seminars in August & October as follows:
Sydney – Wednesday 14 August, 9am – 12.30pm, register here: http://tinyurl.com/ahzgehb
Brisbane – Tuesday 20 August, 9am – 12.30pm, register here: http://tinyurl.com/ahzgehb
Melbourne – Wednesday 9 October, 1.30pm – 5pm, register here: http://tinyurl.com/ahzgehb
Sydney – Wednesday 16 October, 1.30pm – 5pm, register here: http://tinyurl.com/ahzgehb
Some key salary packaging seminar highlights:
• Maximising the tax benefits from the family car
• Accessing the concessional FBT car parking rules without being locked in to a lease
• Understanding the significant tax savings when permanently relocating
• Strategies for cars that work
• Maximising the concession and exemptions
• Driving your policies to maximise employer & employee benefits
What you’ll get:
• Free access to our salary packaging calculator tool
• Our detailed salary packaging workbook with examples
• Free follow up query service • A full set of seminar notes
Who should attend?
If you’re responsible for salary packaging in your organisation, or just want to find out more about how it all works, then this seminar is a must attend. Whether you work in a non profit organisation, government or corporate entity (big or small), salary packaging will benefit your employees and your employer. Attendees include Payroll Managers and Staff, HR Managers and their teams, Finance personnel (accountants and AP staff) and Tax personnel. Register here: http://tinyurl.com/ahzgehb
2013 FBT Return Preparation Seminars – download the slides
Our 2013 FBT Return Preparation Seminar series covered the important LAFHA changes, changes in Car rules and the tricks & traps in identifying and valuing car parking fringe benefits, and all other benefit categories.
Download a copy of the FBT Return Preparation Seminar slides here:
If you have any queries, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 8079 2924.
Check out the FBT Solutions You Tube channel:
We are proud to announce that www.fbtsurvival.com.au is live and available to you!
The site contains key FBT documents, past training materials, checklists, LAFHA food rates and key ATO source materials