Identifying the lowest daily rate within 1 kilometre is the most significant area where FBT savings can be made.
We help our clients understand the complex rules around car parking fringe benefits and provide quality car parking rate reports for FBT returns. Order car parking rates for your FBT return.
Our Car Parking Valuations
How we can help you
We can help you in a variety of ways including:
- Reviewing your valuation methodologies
- Assessing your daily rate calculations
- Checking on the 1 kilometre radius
- Reviewing your policies, processes and procedures
- Reviewing past FBT returns
Can we reduce our FBT liability? We can help you to understand the complex rules as they apply to your business by looking at:
- Alternate valuation methodologies
- Use of 12 week registers (valid for 5 years)
- Frequent travellers
- Restructuring parking arrangements
- Salary packaging of car parking
How we have saved clients on their car parking FBT liability
We have saved clients thousands of dollars on their car parking FBT liability by providing lower commercial parking rates within a 1km radius of their office locations. For example, many employers value their car parking fringe benefits in the Sydney CBD at over $20 per day. In the past, we have been able to source commercial parking rates within a 1km radius as low as $12 per day. The $8 difference per parking space per day can result in significant savings for employers!